- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery is charged as per rates specified on our Delivery Information page. Delivery charge for goods ordered up to £300 is £12.75 + vat, orders over £300 is delivered free of charge anywhere within mainland UK.
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
The vendor will accept back only damaged goods not as ordered. Any claims for returned goods must be done within 7 days of your delivery date.
- The vendor will credit the cost of carriage on returned faulty goods if returned by prior arrangement.
- If the goods are not faulty, but you are unhappy with the garments, they can be returned and refunded within 7 days of delivery. For non-faulty garments, the return freight charge will be deducted from your refund.
- No credit shall be allowed for goods until they have been received complete.
- Refused deliveries: deliveries returned marked refused, or not in when driver called will not result in refund and refusal of goods ordered does not relieve the customer's liability for paying any charges.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order & correct any errors. We will send an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Payments must be made before orders can be dispatched. Please pay online through the payment provider Paypal. If you experience any problems with payment we will take payment by bank transfer.
- Delivery will usually be within 2-3 working days, a signature may be required. Please be aware that does not include weekend's , bank holiday's and Christmas also orders placed overnight will not start the process until the next working day.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices are exclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT , but we shall show VAT separately & include it in the total price.
- Where we charge separately for packaging, carriage & insurance & other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown as delivery charges.
- If you have created a account with one2wear you will be able to view all orders once you have logged in.
Updating Account Information,
- Once you log in to your account you will be update your account details as well as save your shopping cart for later on.