Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website. Our Contact Details
1 To Wear Ltd.
Unit 28 Great Cambridge Industrial Estate
VAT Number- 977 5032 90 GB
Web Address: https://one2wear.myshopify.com
General Email: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 020 8443 3227
You will be able to access all areas of this website without registering your details with us.
ORDERING FROM US.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order & correct any errors. We will send an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Payments must be made before orders can be dispatched. Please pay online through the payment provider Paypal. If you experience any problems with payment we will take payment by bank transfer.
- Delivery will usually be within 2-3 working days, a signature may be required. Please be aware that does not include weekend's , bank holiday's and Christmas also orders placed overnight will not start the process until the next working day.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT , but we shall show VAT separately & include it in the total price.
- Where we charge separately for packaging, carriage & insurance & other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown as delivery charges.
UK DELIVERY CHARGES
- Delivery is charged as per rates specified under the section DELIVERY CHARGES .Delivery charge for goods ordered upto £300 is £12.75 + vat, orders over £300 is delivered free of charge anywhere within the UK.
- No liability for any claim for damage shall be accepted unless the purchaser notifies the vendor within 24hrs of delivery. This period may be extended at the sole discretion of the vendor.
- No liability for any claim for missing items shall be accepted unless the purchaser notifies the vendor within 24hrs of delivery.
- No liability for any claim will be accepted in the case of goods differing in quantity or descriptions from the purchaser given on the order unless the vendor is notified in writing by the purchaser within 3 working days.
The vendor will accept back only damaged goods not as ordered. Any claims for returned goods must be done within 7 days of your delivery date.
- The vendor will credit the cost of carriage on returned faulty goods if returned by prior arrangement.
- If the goods are not faulty, but you are unhappy with the garments, they can be returned and refunded within 7days of delivery. For non-faulty garments, the return freight charge will be deducted from your refund.
- No credit shall be allowed for goods until they have been received complete.
- Refused deliveries: deliveries returned marked refused, or not in when driver called will not result in refund and refusal of goods ordered does not relieve the customer's liability for paying any charges.
- Any cancellations need to be made before 4pm on the date your order is placed. Orders made after 4pm can be cancelled until 4pm on the next working day. To cancel your order either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8443 3227. You will need to state your order reference number.
- These goods are sold on the condition that all chainstore and brand name labels and trademarks are removed before they are offered for sale, and that they will not be advertised.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at anytime or for any period.
- Access to the website maybe suspended temporarily & without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted and it is your responsibility to read terms & conditions on each occasion you use this website & your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms & conditions.
All comments, queries & requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed & should be addressed to email@example.com